Stress Free Day – A Day of Massage & Stress Reduction
Call Dr. Bradley Hochman at 404-386-1141 for your complimentary day of massage and stress reduction.
We at Georgia Spinal Health & Wellness understand that stress is an everyday fact of life. We believe that awareness of stress in our lives is the first step in overcoming it. The purpose of the Stress Free Day is to educate your employees on how stress can effect them mentally and physically, causing them to be less efficient in the workplace. By taking each employee through a short evaluation, our trained professionals help employees become aware of stress in their lives, and how to properly address it.
Benefits of a Stress Free Day:
- It’s Complimentary!
- We Come to You – At your convenience, our highly trained staff will set up the Stress Free Day at your place of business.
- Adds Value to You as an Employer – A Stress Free Day can increase your investment by restoring better health to your employees.
What takes place at a Stress Free Day
- Short Stress Survey – A brief questionnaire to evaluate the stress levels in each employee’s life.
- Muscular Stress Analysis – Using the latest in digital thermal imaging technology to assess neuromuscular function.
- Initial Stress Consultation – Short information session to inform of findings and answer questions.
- Introductory Trigger Point Massage – The best part of the day!
- Follow-Up Stress Consultation – Summarizing and giving helpful tips on how to hande each person’s individual stress levels.
Read Our Patient Testimonials
Based on 17 reviews
They treated me after two different injuries and I now have full range of motion, am pain-free, and feel like I’m good as new again. I’d highly recommend Dr. Surloff and Dr. Hochman – they’re amazing at what they do and they really care about helping you get better. Plus they’re more than just chiropractic – physical therapy, massage, IDD therapy and more.
In all my years of going to a Dr. I’ve never had someone with better bed side manners, personable, friendly and genuinely interested in your health care. His staff are the best, clean and punctual.
If you’re looking for a professional that has a heart, then go to Georgia Spinal and “stand up straight” again!.
I have had IDD, chiropractic, massage and physical therapy with them over the last few years and have nothing but good things to say about this practice. Everyone there is super friendly and you can tell that Dr. Hochman is genuinely concerned for your wellness