Dr. Todd Surloff, D.C.
- B.A. Psychology / Gerontology – Flagler College – 1990 Honors Graduate
- A.A. Chemistry / Physics – Broward County Community College – 1992 Honors Graduate
- D.C. – Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University – 1996 Honors Graduate
- Physiotherapy Certification – National College of Post-Graduate Education – 1996
- I.D.D. / Spinal Decompression Certification – North American Medical Systems – 2006
Dr. Surloff has been practicing Chiropractic Medicine since 1998 serving the Atlanta, Buckhead, and surrounding communities. During this period he has specialized in the treatment and education of personal injury patients (those involved in automobile accidents or hurt on the job). He maintains a license to practice in both Georgia and Florida and through annual continuing education for both states he keeps up with the latest developments, trends, and information concerning his field. He utilizes several different Chiropractic techniques (Diversified, Thompson, Flexion / Distraction, Activator, and SOT) in combination with physical therapy, massage therapy, medical / pain management, personal training, and nutritional / supplemental counseling. By utilizing this systematic multidisciplinary approach to health & wellness he has been able to consistently get beneficial results for his patients.
Traveling, writing, surfing, soccer, snowboarding, skateboarding and whitewater rafting
Dr. Bradley Hochman, D. C.
- B.A. Psychology – University of South Florida – 1991
- D.C. – Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University – 1996
- Physiotherapy Certification – National College of Post Graduate Education – 1995
- Kale Upper Cervical Certification – 1993
- I.D.D / Spinal Decompression Certification – North American Medical Systems – 2006
Dr. Hochman has been practicing Chiropractic Medicine since 1996 serving the Atlanta, Buckhead, and surrounding communities. His multidisciplinary approach of practicing includes Chiropractic, Medical pain management, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Nutritional counseling, Diagnostic testing, I.D.D Therapy and Personal Training. Combining these disciplines along with teaching health and wellness principles has been the foundation for Dr. Hochmans practices.
Married since 2002; wife Kimberly; three daughters Kenzie, Kamryn and Kayla
Spending quality time with family, reading, working out, playing golf
Dr. Nicolle Martin MD, MPH
Dr. Martin is Medical Director for Georgia Spinal Health and Wellness in Atlanta, Georgia. She has been a practicing physician for over 10 years and is one of few doctors nationwide trained and board certified in both Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine. She has extensive experience in patient care and clinical processes, patient and population-based needs assessments, health program coordination and development, quality improvement, policy development, data analysis and interpretation, professional and graduate education, and research. Her focus is on the compassionate and collaborative care of her patients. She welcomes the opportunity to work with patients who leverage integrative, alternative, and complementary healing modalities to support health and manage illness. She is also Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Community Health and Preventive Medicine at Morehouse School of Medicine and enjoys teaching medical students and residents.
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
Education and Training:
- Dr. Martin received her MD degree from Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM). She completed a preventive medicine residency at MSM, and a family medicine residency, where she served as Chief Resident at Emory University School of Medicine. Additionally, she received her MPH degree in Health Administration and Policy from MSM.
Dr. Maggie Sliwka, D.C.
Dr. Maggie Sliwka has been a practicing chiropractor since graduating from Life University in 2009. There, she learned many different chiropractic therapies, but focused more on Diversified, Thompson, and Activator techniques. Upon graduation, she moved to the Netherlands and worked there as a chiropractor until late 2015. She continued to expand her chiropractic knowledge by studying pregnancy and pediatric chiropractic care. In 2016, she joined the team at GSHW, where she has added decompression protocol to her repertoire. She keeps up with the latest in the chiropractic field through continuing education. Dr. Maggie educates her patients on ergonomic solutions to daily situations, as well as incorporates other therapeutic tools in a patient’s care plan (exercises, massage therapy, health and wellness information, etc) to ensure their success in achieving optimal health.
- BS Biology/Chemistry – Central Michigan University – 2005 cum laude
- DC Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University – 2009
- Physiotherapy certification – NBCE 2009
Nurse Carolyn G. West, RN, MSN, CRNP
Mrs. West’s education began at Tuskegee Institute School of Nursing and continued at the University of Alabama with a masters in nursing and the nurse practitioner program. She is certified through the American Nurse’s Credentialing Center. She is a retired LTC from the USA Nurse Corps. She is also retired from the veteran’s Administration Hospital. Mrs. West has over 30 years experience working in the health field to include community, hospital and instructional. She is a member of the Advanced River Region Practitioners, Alpha Kappa Alpha and Chi Eta Phi Sororities.
Read Our Patient Testimonials
Based on 17 reviews
They treated me after two different injuries and I now have full range of motion, am pain-free, and feel like I’m good as new again. I’d highly recommend Dr. Surloff and Dr. Hochman – they’re amazing at what they do and they really care about helping you get better. Plus they’re more than just chiropractic – physical therapy, massage, IDD therapy and more.
In all my years of going to a Dr. I’ve never had someone with better bed side manners, personable, friendly and genuinely interested in your health care. His staff are the best, clean and punctual.
If you’re looking for a professional that has a heart, then go to Georgia Spinal and “stand up straight” again!.
I have had IDD, chiropractic, massage and physical therapy with them over the last few years and have nothing but good things to say about this practice. Everyone there is super friendly and you can tell that Dr. Hochman is genuinely concerned for your wellness