Dr. Todd Surloff, D.C.
- B.A. Psychology / Gerontology – Flagler College – 1990 Honors Graduate
- A.A. Chemistry / Physics – Broward County Community College – 1992 Honors Graduate
- D.C. – Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University – 1996 Honors Graduate
- Physiotherapy Certification – National College of Post-Graduate Education – 1996
- I.D.D. / Spinal Decompression Certification – North American Medical Systems – 2006
Dr. Surloff has been practicing Chiropractic Medicine since 1998 serving the Atlanta, Buckhead, and surrounding communities. During this period he has specialized in the treatment and education of personal injury patients (those involved in automobile accidents, hurt on the job, product liability injuries and slip & fall injuries). He maintains a license to practice in both Georgia and Florida and through annual continuing education for both states he keeps up with the latest developments, trends, and information concerning his field.He utilizes several different Chiropractic techniques (Diversified, Thompson, Flexion / Distraction, Activator, and SOT) in combination with physical therapy, massage therapy, medical / pain management, personal training, and nutritional / supplemental counseling. By utilizing this systematic multidisciplinary approach to health & wellness he has been able to consistently get beneficial results for his patients.
Traveling, writing, surfing, soccer, snowboarding, skateboarding and whitewater rafting
Dr. Bradley Hochman, D. C.
- B.A. Psychology – University of South Florida – 1991
- D.C. – Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University – 1996
- Physiotherapy Certification – National College of Post Graduate Education – 1995
- Kale Upper Cervical Certification – 1993
- I.D.D / Spinal Decompression Certification – North American Medical Systems – 2006
Dr. Hochman has been practicing Chiropractic Medicine since 1996 serving the Atlanta, Buckhead, and surrounding communities. His multidisciplinary approach of practicing includes Chiropractic, Medical pain management, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Nutritional counseling, Diagnostic testing, I.D.D Therapy and Personal Training. Combining these disciplines along with teaching health and wellness principles has been the foundation for Dr. Hochmans practices.
Married since 2002; wife Kimberly; three daughters Kenzie, Kamryn and Kayla
Spending quality time with family, reading, working out, playing golf